WHEREAS, Company is engaged in business delivering commercial freight, documents, and related items in and around Fort Wayne, Indiana;
WHEREAS, Contractor desires to make available to Company’s customers those services normally provided by Company;
WHEREAS, Contractor agrees to provide such services for Company under the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement:
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises set forth herein, the parties hereby agree as follows:
and will be paid on Friday. Any missed deadlines shall be paid on the following week.
Time Devoted. Contractor shall provide reasonable time each payment period. The exact number of hours and the number of hours devoted by Contractor on any given day shall be based on the needs of Company’s customers. The total number of hours and the hours that Contractor shall devote on any given day will be entirely within Contractor’s control and the Company will rely upon the Contractor to devote a sufficient number of hours, as reasonably necessary, to fulfill the spirit and purpose of this Agreement.
failure to perform the contract’s specification as required hereunder. Paragraph 8
notwithstanding, Company shall not provide any insurance coverage of any kind for Contractor or Contractor’s staff, and Company will not withhold any amount that would normally be withheld from an employee’s pay.
affiliates in the case of the Company), and that the affected party shall be entitled, in addition to all other rights and remedies it may have at law or in equity, to an injunction enjoining and restraining the defaulting party from doing or continuing to do any such act or other violation or threatened violation of this Agreement.
Hakin Logistics LLC, 2934 Elmdale Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46816
Any notice of change of address shall only be effective when received.
10 ) Assignment : The Company may assign this Agreement. The assignment of this Agreement by Contractor in whole or part is expressly prohibited.
11 ) Applicable law : This Agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Any dispute under this Agreement shall be brought in the Circuit Court of Dane County, Wisconsin, unless the parties agree otherwise. A party shall be entitled torecover its costs to enforce this Agreement, including reasonable attorney fees.
12) Other Agreements : This Agreement supersedes all prior understandings and agreements between the parties except for Contractor’s Covenant Not to Compete against Company. It may not be amended orally; any modification, termination, or alteration shall be by a writing signed by the parties hereto.
13) Non-waiver : No delay or failure by either party in exercising any right under this Agreement, and no partial or single exercise of that right, shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right.
14) Headings : in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret or construe its provisions.
15) Severability : If any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other part of this Agreement, and the parts of this Agreement not invalid or unenforceable shall remain in full force and effect.
16) Counterparts : This Agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
Company : Hakin Logistics LLC
Name : Hakin
Address : 2934 Elmdale Dr,
Fort Wayne, IN 46816
a.Availability with dispatcher for expediting loads. The moment contractor becomes unavailable for any reason, he must share it with the dispatcher
b) The states / locations where contractor can and cannot go for expediting loads.
c) The minimum rate (dollar per loaded mile) at which he would be interested to expedite the load.
d) Minimum and maximum miles he can travel for one
e) Maximum radius within which a load can be picked up the
2) Dispatcher will bid and book load in light of the above information shared by the And upon confirmation of any load, contractor is contacted and details of load are shared. Once the load is booked, contractor must expedite the load. Cancellation of confirmed load by contractor will attract penalty of 25% of the contract value and/or temporary suspension from getting loads from Hakin Logistics LLC. for one month. However, there would be no penalty/suspension of services if the booked load is not in conformity with the requirements (at point No. 1) shared by the contractor.
3. Rate Confirmation for the confirmed load shall be shared with the contractor but that must not be shared by contractor with anyone at shipper and/or consignee places. That is for contractor use
4. Contractor is expected to meet the timelines mentioned in the rate .There is no exception for being delayed. For any reason, contractor is getting delayed for some unavoidable reasons, he must let the dispatcher know immediately.
Hakin Logistics is dedicated to fulfilling its mission as a carrier company by prioritizing the delivery of efficient and reliable transportation services to clients worldwide.